If you have never written a resume, or if you feel like a new look for your current resume, check out the samples in Kathryn Troutman’s latest book, Creating Your First Resume. Using www.hloom.com, a free Microsoft Word template resume builder website, your resume can be beautiful and ready for Spring and Summer Job Searches.
- Write your resume content in Word – following the samples in the Creating Your First Resume book
- Find one or two job announcements to compile some keywords and skills
- Look at the sample resumes in the Creating Your First Resume resume book
- Go to www.hloom.com and copy and paste your resume into the builder system
- Select your template based on your mood for the day – structured, colorful, two-columns, graphs, charts, logos or traditional
Find all the steps for writing a winning resume in the book – loaded with examples and ways to use all of your experiences to help you find your next job. Buy the book, follow the steps, and get the job!
Have fun – it’s Spring! Time for a better looking resume!
See the Creating Your First Resume book preview and order a PDF or print book here.
Get this Award Winning guide to writing your first resume in time for Spring Break. Make this Spring Break count by preparing for your future!