Students, Recent Graduates, PMF and Pathways Applicants!
Have your resume reviewed and critiqued by a Certified Federal Resume Writer and Coach. The Federal Resume is not the same as your Private Industry Resume. Get coached in how to expand, target, add keywords, improve your education section of your resume for a Pathways or PMF application.
90 minute consultation sessions will provide:
- Coaching in the best format for the federal application
- In-depth review of your federal vacancy announcement for keywords, specialized experience, qualifications, KSAs
- Review and discussion of the Self-Assessment Questionnaire and how to best answer the questions with your skill level
- Critique and review of your resume and recommendations for additional content for your work experiences and internships
- Review of your educational courses, thesis, major papers, projects and how to expand the descriptions to impress the hiring officials
- How to improve your candidacy for federal internships, PMF and Pathways or USAJOBS competitive positions
Coaching is divided into two 45-minute sessions. The first session consists of resume analysis, discussion, and homework for YOU to rework your federal resume and application. In the second session, we will review the new content, matching the announcement and reviewing against the questionnaire answers.
The competition is very tough, and an improved federal resume can result in a higher score for your application. Your federal application must stand out above hundreds, or even thousands, of applications. Get professional expert review and help. Sign up right away for your two-part federal resume consultation.
STUDENTS and GRAD STUDENTS RESUME COACHING FOR PATHWAYS AND PMF Applications